Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ammendment to Speech from the Throne

Okay, you know you're a political junkie when you tune into CPAC to watch the vote on the Liberal Ammendment on the Speech from the Throne...

UPDATE: Voting has begun, the Liberals appear to be all in place... no abstentions here...

UPDATE II: 6:30pm, and the vote is over... the Speaker: "I declare the motion DEFEATED"

YEAS - 89
NAYS - 203

I wonder... only 89 Liberals? Seems like a few Liberals didn't even bother to show up to support their own motion. I'd like to know who they were, and why they didn't support their Leader's ammendment...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home