Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Unenthused Iggy

Oh Iggy, you're such a great pal... especially when you're spending your time during your "Leader"'s speech looking bored... or not clapping, or not rising with your colleagues at the opportune times...

(h/t for the video to Stephen Taylor)

In his defence, having spent three days at a Model Parliament, listening to speeches, and taking the cues to rise and applaud, I have some idea what may have been going through his head...

"Oops, they're standing, quick, better get to my feet..."

"Amm, it wasn't THAT good a point guys... oh well, back to my feet"

"What, they're standing AGAIN?!?! Come on guys..."

"Screw this, my new Bostonians aren't broken in yet, and they're killing me... knock yourselves out guys..."

"For crying out loud folks, the only people watching are the whacked out political junkies, and your antics aren't changing anyone's mind..."

"Finally, the conclusion... NOW it's appropriate to stand guys"


Oh well... it makes for great YouTube footage for junkies like us to smirk at... sorta like how he was smirking at Dion...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home