Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Warren stands up for Baird

As far a Liberals go, I find that Warren Kinsella is one of the best judges of character they have... he's right about people far more often than he is wrong. (unless, of course, you're talking about Mr. McGuinty... but like I said, he can be wrong from time to time)

Anyway, he's thrown in his two cents on the allegations being made that The Hounourable John Baird had anything whatsoever to do with Ottawa Mayor Larry O'Brian's current situation. It's Warren's opinion, having dealt with John for years, that the allegations are false.

Word of advice to you Liberals out there reading this... you might want to pay heed to your "Liberal-in-Exile"'s opinion on this one...
On the way to Ottawa Tuesday morning after giving a speech to Ontario firefighters.

Before I do, I wanted to say - as a one-time federal Liberal candidate and staffer - that I simply do not believe these allegations being made against John Baird. At all.

I know John, and know him to be a partisan and a fervent conservative. I also believe he is fundamentally wrong on Kyoto. But he's no crook, and he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. At all.

My opinion, worth what you pay for it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 11, 11:23:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    That's very decent of Warren.

    Just finished his latest book The War Room. Great read for political junkies. Lots of references to various bloggers near the end; including Stephen Taylor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home