Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"How Liberals Vote"

A creative compilation video on YouTube, documenting some tips and tricks from the Liberal Party of Canada's playbook on how to keep a Conservative Government alive... at any cost.


I dunno... sort of reminds me of this video, that I still can't get enough of! (it's up to 32,300 views)


Or this one, from a few months back...


h/t to hunter of Climbing Out of the Dark

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 20, 01:46:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a pathetic excuse for a political party.

    Gordon

     
  • At Sun Mar 23, 09:41:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger HammertimeGP said…

    http;//www.hammertimegp.blogspot.com

     
  • At Tue Mar 25, 12:27:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why are all you Conservatives pissed because Dion won't trigger an election under Harper's terms? Why should he?
    Seems to me like Steve is just getting outplayed by Stephane Dion and you're all even angrier than usual because of it.

    I *sniff* feel bad for *sniff* you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home