Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day Post

I walked to work today... like I do most days. You know, just doing my part.

Oh, and my car passed my Drive Clean test with flying colours the other day, WELL below all the emission benchmarks.

Oh yea, and I turned out the lights when I left the room. My footprint is pretty small today... as it is most days.

That's all.

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Apr 22, 01:17:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is a good time to mention we worship the Creator, not creation. We can be careful and thankful for all He has given, without getting 'religious'.
    Vicki

     
  • At Tue Apr 22, 05:29:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today I saw a small group of parents in a Parkette to mark Earth-day , the tragedy is that they were all females and some were the new Same-gender couples thinking that a Fatherless child is the best way to raise a Girl to prove how evil men are, and the boys will see how evil they are and that men have no value.

    But these are the same types of people that take their kids to Parades where men march around naked and female go topless to display their self-hatred with Pride.

    When a Polar bear in the North falls in the Ocean and there are no more Humans on Earth , does the bear make a sound?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home