Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"It's great to be a Conservative these days" II

Saw this unbelievable quote from Mr. Dion in Don Martin's article on the National Post's website today...
"I will choose my time in keeping in my mind the necessity to give to Canadians in an optimal situation the possibility to have a progressive Liberal government that will replace this bad bill by a good law and that will replace this bad government by a good government," stammered Liberal leader Stephane Dion yesterday. Um, well, you figure that out.
WOW... when reporters like Don Martin are starting to openly mock Mr. Dion, YOU KNOW HE'S IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

In reply to my post yesterday entiteled "It's great to be a Conservative these days", reader "Rileysowner" said, "This made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I decided to watch the Rick Mercer "Liberals were adaptable" video again."

Funny, I had the same thought this morning... so, without further delay...

"Liberals - We're Adaptable"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Apr 10, 11:31:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm just curious, if there are any francophones here: does Dion come across sounding like a complete in French the way he does in English?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home