Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Solving problems, not banning guns

A very worthwhile article in today's Toronto Star about Chicago's failed gun ban... and the alternative solutions that are being tested that seem to be having a postive effect.

A solution, which ironically, is similar to a policy proposal that I put forward for review for the Conservative Convention coming up in November.

And folks on the left generally think I don't care. Actually guys, and gals, I do listen to your feedback... and in this case, am trying to do something positive about it. So, thanks for your comments.

Stay tuned over the next few months, and we'll see where things go.

h/t to Liberty is Good for the TorStar story.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 28, 12:21:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe there's hope for the Toronto Star yet.

     
  • At Mon Apr 28, 12:59:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Ally D said…

    I am on the left, and I know that you do care...(does being an orange tory put me on the left??? Not that I made up that title myself...tnx btw)

    It's a strong article, gun crimes being but in half after these programs were implemented...
    Why can't we see more of these in Toronto??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home