Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, July 11, 2008

And they just keep coming

Thanks once again to the fan/hater base for this Wii little blog... visitor 130,000 crossed into my "domain" at about 10:30 this morning.

And speaking of "domain"... for all those fans who can't remember my URL, life just got easier! With the new CIRA regulations that came into effect recently, I've been able to register my own .CA for this blog! (you couldn't remain anonymous for a .ca domain until recently) You can now reach my random ramblings at www.christianconservative.ca!

(it's actually just a redirect to this Blogger page, but it makes life easier when I'm giving out the URL to people on the street. It's kinda weird, happened again the other day, I'm better known on the street in political circles by my persona than my real name...)

But wait, there's more! If you're lazy, and don't feel like typing the "www.", you can even skip it... you see, my redirect acutally works. While I'm on that note, I see the Guelph Liberal candidate's team have finally gotten around to fixing his. ;-)

And this post is number 1626... wow, that's a lot of errant streams of thought. As you were.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home