Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

This weekend's score

So, we're browsing a used bookstore this past weekend, myself, my wife, and my brother and sister-in-law, when my brother-in-law, who's a huge UFO nut (we got him a NICAP hat for Christmas) came across this old publication...

Anyway, he wasn't going to get it, but I pointed out that he'd never come across something like that again... I figured it had to be a pretty rare find in the UFO culture.

Anyway, he bought it for $20.00... and looked it up on eBay.

Current "Buy-it-Now" price?  $184-$199.

I should go into the used book market...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home