Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who's "FRARK"?

LOL... take a look at this ad that appeared on the front page of the Guelph Tribune. Do you see what I see?


Now take another CLOSER look at the name...


What does that say? Seriously, is that an "N" or is that an "R"? Cause it looks a lot like "FRARK" to me!!!

His election signs aren't much better, from what I've seen...


Where exactly does the "R", oops, I mean the "N" end and the "T" start? Honestly, after taking a couple of graphic design courses in high school, they're looking like a high school level job to me.

You know what I'm thinking? Maybe it's time for a new graphic design team "Frark"!

(Advance note to Liberals... lighten up guys. If you can't find the humour in this post, then don't even bother commenting...)

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home