Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Guelph Liberal doesn't believe me

Got this on the blog not long ago...
Anonymous said...
Go ahead CC. Send CPAC the "info" you have on this. I will await the floods of phone calls from CPAC about this so-called "staged" event. Then the truth will come out that you are lying and are slandering our candidate.

Wed Sep 17, 06:43:00 PM EDT
Really? Lying and slandering, eh?

Try asking him yourself... all of my facts are verifiable. But go ahead... by all means, deal with this "Garth Turner" style. Deny. Deflect. Distract. It'll work just as well for you as it did for Garth.

By the way... the media has been sniffing around. Time is running out for your guy to come clean.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home