Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More evidence that Guelph Liberal canvass for CPAC was staged

Did some further digging into my theory that the Guelph Liberals staged a canvass for CPAC just like Garth Turner did last week... and we all know how well that turned out for Garth.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, using various websites and correlating the data, I've been able to determine the exact street the CPAC video was filmed on. Based on that information, I've also been able to determine the names of several individuals in the video, and the fact that more than one of the individuals filmed is are known Liberal supporters. In fact, one of these individuals has been recently quoted in the local media as a Frank Valeriote supporter. (HINT: spraypaint)

The evidence keeps piling up... it's looking more and more like the canvass was STAGED for the folks at CPAC. As to whether or not they were aware of this is yet undetermined. But based on their outrage at being setup by Garth Turner last week, I'm willing to bet they weren't knowing participants.

Though I've found lots of evidence, I'm not posting it here on the blog. I don't think the individuals that the Valeriote campaign used for this video deserve to have their privacy violated, so I won't be posting their names or addresses here.

However, let me take this opportunity to issue a warning to the Valeriote campaign... fess up to the fact that the canvass was staged, or I'll gladly provide the information I have to the folks at CPAC for verification.

Now... on to the brighter side of this issue.

I for one am glad that they "staged" this video for CPAC. I think this video is further evidence that all is not well for the Liberal Party, even in "safe" ridings like Guelph. Even on a hand-picked "friendly" street, things went horribly wrong for Frank, with him having to spend time defending his leader, Stephane Dion (which he doesn't mention in his literature, funny that) and Dion's Carbon Tax Green Shift.

Even amongst "friends", the cracks are beginning to appear.

Stay tuned, I think this story is FAR from over...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 17, 06:43:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go ahead CC. Send CPAC the "info" you have on this. I will await the floods of phone calls from CPAC about this so-called "staged" event. Then the truth will come out that you are lying and are slandering our candidate.

     
  • At Wed Sep 17, 08:56:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    You might want to rethink that response... the media has been looking into this story.

    Time is running out for your candidate on this one.

     
  • At Wed Sep 17, 09:00:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CC: have you read stephentaylor's blog today? the last couple of graphs are interesting. I would imagine that policy shift would be a big surprise to a lot of GPC supporters in the Guelph area.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home