Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rick Mercer Strikes Again - Election Kids

I'm sure many of us were waiting for Rick Mercer's return with baited breath... and once again, he didn't disappoint!

My fave clip from tonight's episode... On Family, a spoof of the various parties political ads from this election.  The Layton bit was hilarious!  Love the ending too!

Interesting to note... they had Dion standing behind a podium, whereas Mercer spoofed Harper and Layton in the styles they've been using in their own ads... because Dion hasn't appeared in the Liberal ads.  Notice that? 

I wonder why that is?

h/t for the YouTube clip goes to Bourque

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home