Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Contacted by four CPC ON NC candidates

A fourth Ontario National Council candidate contacted me via e-mail today... and I must admit to being impressed! So far I've heard from four of the nine... still waiting to hear from the others. And only one of my four votes has been locked up folks!

I've been able to find at least some info on just about all of the candidates, but nothing whatsoever on Andrew Carson. If anyone knows who he is, or if you're reading this yourself Mr. Carson, make sure you contact me. And hey, get some info about yourself online dude!

UPDATE: Another search revealed that he either is or was the President of the Dufferin-Caledon EDA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home