Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Organized Sign Theft hits Guelph on E-Day

In the lowest of dirty tactics in what has turned out to be an extremely dirty campaign, supporters of one of the campaigns were been caught roaming the city, stealing the arterial signs of Conservative candidate Gloria Kovach.

Two cars driven by members of the youth wings of one of the other parties were followed by Kovach supporters after being observed stealing and destroying signs.  Both cars sped off and headed in different directions to escape having their license plates recorded.

The police have been notified, and Kovach supporters have stepped up their vigilance.

I hope these yahoos get caught, and their affiliated campaigns are identified.  I have my suspicions, of course, but nothing to prove anything.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 14, 07:35:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There has been to much of this sort of disgusting behaviour during this election. It is too bad they got rid of the ducking stool as a punishment.

     
  • At Tue Oct 14, 11:04:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger James Bow said…

    It is sad and shameful behaviour, but I would rank cutting people's brake lines and spray painting houses to be somewhat lower.

     
  • At Tue Oct 14, 12:19:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    For sure James... and as I've said, if I find out it was one of my people, I'll turn them in myself.

     
  • At Wed Oct 15, 10:17:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What... no post yet on the results? You sure had a lot to say about how well Gloria was going to do.

    "Like clouds and wind without rain Is a man who boasts of his gifts falsely."
    - Proverbs 25:14

     

Post a Comment

<< Home