Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

THIS is why I'm in politics... VOTE FOR P-117!

To all my fellow delegates who have received (or who have yet to) their Policy package for the Convention... please strongly consider supporting Resolution P-117 and vote to send it to the Convention Floor for ratification by the general membership!  If you have any questions regarding it, please don't hesitate to contact me, as I'm the person who submitted the proposal.

And for all my readers on the left... NO, it's not some so-con "take over the world" conspiracy proposal.  It's actually a rather "progressive" proposal to focus in on the roots of youth crime, and offer young offenders a realistic means of breaking the cycle of poverty.

Some of my longer term readers may recall that I hinted at putting together a policy proposal that focuses in on youth crime and its causes, a little over two years ago. (I mentioned it 2/3 into that post)  Well, the Convention is finally upon us, and I've just been advised that my proposal will be debated on Friday, where it will be discussed and hopefully selected as one of the Resolutions to be sent to the Convention for ratification.

SUPPORT RESOLUTION P-117!!!  Let's help our "at risk" youth break the cycle of crime and poverty!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Nov 07, 12:04:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't speak to the merits of your proposal, but I gotta give you props for pushing for an issue that's important to you

    Now you see why I wanted to work policy for our candidate.

    It is what politics is all about.

    MW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home