Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

And now for something completely different

Who says Conservatives don't support the arts?

My brother and I took part in a film project by a group of local artists, creating a video submission for the Coldplay "Lost" music video contest. Here's the fruits of their labours... a job well done guys.


Twelve plus hours in subzero weather... oh the things we do for art. Sorry to disappoint all my "fans" out there on the left, but the cut the scene we filmed where my brother stuck a bayonette through my gut... too bad, it was a good scene. At least you can catch my brother shoving me to the ground at the 2:56 mark... he was a French soldier, I was the French peasent wearing the brown leather vest with the black chapeau.

Check the "making of" video here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home