Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now you too can Shoe-t Bush!

Okay, even I have to admit it... this online game is pretty fun! My best score so far is 13!

Only two comments about the whole Shoe-ting incident...

1) You gotta admit, Bush moves pretty quick for an old guy
2) I'm really surprised that the guy wasn't dropped by the Secret Service before his shoe left his hand. He (the Shoe-ter) is pretty lucky to be alive, IMO.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 23, 01:33:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Before the whole "shoe-ting" thing, I didn't know getting hit with a shoe was an insult in Iraqi culture.

    I'll tell ya, that's a heck of a way to learn Iraqi culture!

    Mike Wisniewski

     

Post a Comment

<< Home