Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Interesting Google search finds my blog

It's interesting what search terms lead someone to finding your blog. Take this one I got today, from some "liberal" (I'm assuming here, of course) Bell Sympatico customer in London, Ontario:

"mike duffy is fat and disguisting"

First of all, learn to spell. Second of all, you've just helped me prove, once again, how hateful many "liberals" really are. So thanks. Got a screen cap of that one for sure.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Feb 07, 07:30:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is disgusting is that the HArper CONs have not outlawed abortion. Harper said he would nad he has done nothing. I am so upset. I know that you, as a fellow Christian, must be upset too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home