Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sorry to disappoint my detractors

Sorry folks, but yes, I'm still alive. Haven't been blogging lately cause I've been sick, nursing a cold for the last two weeks. Any free time has been spent trying to keep up with work.

But I'm slowly coming back... just wait till this weekend. Oh yea, it's Convention time baby!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 18, 11:19:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear you're back and that you're okay. Looking forward to your insight of the upcoming convention and how John Tory's going to screw it up this time.

     
  • At Wed Feb 18, 12:25:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PCO convention, right?

    I hope you're feeling better. 'Cuz you'll need all the strength you can muster, being in the MINORITY 33.1% and all :P

    Get well soon

    Mike Wisniewski

     

Post a Comment

<< Home