Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

My BSG Prediction

Well, since James Bow and CalgaryGrit admitted it, why can't I? Yes, I'm a BSG fan... though I'm sure the admission will shock a bunch of my readership.

Watched last week's episode the other night with my wife, who's also an avid fan, and I just wanted to put my prediction in writing now... I'm betting Kara's father was a Daniel. I mean, come on... finding herself dead on Earth, the fact that Daniel was an "artist", and the "song" from last week's episode... Thrace will turn out to have been the first Human/Cylon hybrid, not Hera. Any takers?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home