Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who says bloggers don't have influence?

Just got my first call regarding the upcoming leadership race... and I must say, I think I'm going to have to take a hard look at each and every one of the candidates, and rethink some of my pre-conceived ideas.

This race just got a whole lot more interesting for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Mar 18, 08:30:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Jerry Prager said…

    Support a fascist: that's what Christian cons do these days.
    Never mind what Jesus would have done, he's dead, and so he resurrected, it's not like it means you should do care about the Sermon on the Mount. or the people Jesus would care about, support the rich, they have a right to get richer. Who cares about camels and the eyes of needles anyway,

     
  • At Thu Mar 19, 10:19:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Devin Maxwell said…

    I think I'm going to have to take a hard look at each and every one of the candidates, and rethink some of my pre-conceived ideas.

    **CONSERVATIVE BLOGGER FOR SALE**

     
  • At Thu Mar 19, 10:39:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jerry,

    Thanks for the implication that all oonservatives are "fascists" - I guess you can go tell it on the mountain to Burke, Disraeli, MacDonald, and Churchill. Nevermind those positive virtues, either - like individual freedom (how many trifling laws has McGuinty implemented?) and economic progress; I guess conservatism solely exists for the purpose of benefitting a shadowy backroom of corporate conspirators.

     
  • At Thu Mar 19, 02:29:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    LOL... Devo, you obviously haven't been following my blog, otherwise you'd know that I'm not one who's easily bought.

    Just ask John Tory.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home