Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, May 25, 2009

On the ground in Ottawa

My compliments to the folks at WestJet for a nice flight. Smoothest landing I've ever experienced too.

Georgeous day to be in the Nation's Capital. Here on business, but taking some time for fun while I'm here. Will be up on the Hill, so if you're a reader and see me (come on, fess up, I see all you Hill staffers hitting my page on a daily basis) make sure you say "Hi". Tory, Liberal, Dipper, doesn't matter to me. You guys are all up there slogging away everyday, and regardless of your Party affiliation, you have some measure of my respect.

I don't bite, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home