Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Happy Father's Day indeed!

So let me tell you about this friend of mine. He's working two jobs right now, long story. He's a great dad, and always willing to lend a hand when he can... just a great guy.

So his wife hears about this Father's Day contest for the best dad around, and fills out the entry forms with a write-up of why my friend should be recognized as a great father.

They just found out he won 3rd Prize. So what did they get? A brand new 40"LCD TV, along with a BlueRay player.

Of pretty much everyone I know, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. Congrats man, and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home