Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CBC.ca - "Puffin Paradise"

Okay, now this is kinda funny... I'm read CBC.ca to look for any info on Layton's meeting with the PM today, and what do I see as a new feature on their front page? A new photo feature entitled "Puffin Paradise".


Which, of course, brought this Iggy blunder back to mind...


Oh the fun one could have with these... a group shot from the most recent Liberal caucus meeting...

High level strategy meeting between Warren and Iggy...
"SQUAK... I say go for it Michael! Who cares what Ipsos-Reid says... JUST PULL THE TRIGGER!"


Perhaps this final photo with it's caption offers a warning to the Puffin Party of Canada...

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home