Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Iffy: "I will mess with you UNTIL I'M DONE"

LOL... hilarious quote from an Anonymous commenter today: "One can only wonder if Iggy is done "messing" with Harper yet."

Which got me to thinking... did Iggy realize the irony and hilarity of his comment, in the context of today's polling numbers?

Iggy's "tough guy" quote:
"If you mess with me, I will mess with you UNTIL I'M DONE"

TIME TO STICK A FORK IN HIM FOLKS... CAUSE HE'S ALMOST DONE!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At Thu Oct 08, 01:08:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Rightful said: "one only hopes he keeps on "messing" - his war room BUTT-kicker cannot avoid forever the judgement being rendered as we watch - hopefully his ego will be pushing up daisies soon"

    Watch the language please. ;-)

     
  • At Thu Oct 08, 01:08:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Rightful said: "one only hopes he keeps on "messing" - his war room BUTT-kicker cannot avoid forever the judgement being rendered as we watch - hopefully his ego will be pushing up daisies soon"

    Watch the language please. ;-)

     
  • At Thu Oct 08, 01:26:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous rightful said…

    um..... my apologies - was only quoting his greatnesses' own big- selling book title

     
  • At Thu Oct 08, 01:45:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Yea, I know... I have a copy of it myself. Used a magic marker to black it out word on the binding... just looked somewhat out of place next to all my Biblical reference books. ;-)

     
  • At Thu Oct 08, 04:29:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to admit, I have found myself editing my own words due to your language policy. (Obviously not enough, given my general lack of concision). I rather appreciate it, though. (Your language policy, not my own lack of concision).

    My opinion on Ignatieff's "tough guy" language: I wish he learned from Dion's example. If you're not a tough guy... don't act like one. It looks ridiculous. It looked even more ridiculous on the less-tough Dion.

    Anon1152

     

Post a Comment

<< Home