Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

CC's DEFINITIVE Election Guide 2010

If you live in the Waterloo or Wellington Regions, BOOKMARK THIS POST! Over the next few weeks, I'll be compiling the DEFINITIVE guide for voters for the upcoming municipal elections... a listing of who to vote for, who NOT to vote for, and links to information to various candidates in the cities of Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, the town of Fergus, and various regional councils.

I'll also be hosting an "Other Areas" list of strong candidates for other races in London, Toronto, and other ones that I think should be considered for "conservative" minded voters.

One thing to note, however, is that I won't be simply regurgitating a canned list of "card carrying Conservatives". I will be seeking to sift through the various lists, and endorsing those who I think will be good for the residents of the various cities or wards in question. In fact, I already know that some of my endorsements are likely going to cause some consternation amongst some "conservatives", as I'll be endorsing folks from all over the political spectrum, based on their platforms, personal connections, and suitability to represent the residents of their consitituancies. So stay tuned!

Here is a list of links to my various posts for each city... as I make my postings, I'll activate these links accordingly.

THE DEFINITIVE VOTERS GUIDE FOR:

Guelph
Cambridge
Kitchener
Waterloo (City of)
Waterloo (Region)
Wellington (Region)
Centre-Wellington (Fergus-Elora)
Other Areas (Toronto, London, etc)

For various races, please ensure you direct your comments to the appropriate pages. For those who wish to contact me with new intel or to discuss races I may have overlooked, pleas contact me at cc@christianconservative.ca.

Regardless of whether you agree with my postings or not, don't forget the most important thing... GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home