Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, October 25, 2010

UPDATE: My "Sign Theft in Cambridge" Post

Now how's this for a world class kinda guy... Andrew Johnson himself called me up, and asked me to take down my posting about the sign theft antics going on in Cambridge.  He wants to take "the higher road", and doesn't want ANYONE taking his opponents, or their supporters, to task for the tactics they're using during the campaign.

So, as per his request, I've taken it down.  It's seldom that you see a guy with that kind of integrity anymore.  His request today makes me proud that I've cast my ballot for him... ANDREW JOHNSON FOR MAYOR!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Oct 25, 09:53:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not surprised in the least at the tactics taken by the "Linda Clan". Anyone who knows any of them personally would expect such behavior from this devious bunch of crackers. I am a previous campaign supporter and was shocked by the goings on that I witnessed some years ago, but it is my belief that the good citizens of Cambridge will make the right choice in the end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home