Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Election concerns of kids

True story from a friend's dinner table tonight, when discussing the prospect of a Federal Election. Concerned about a possible Green Party win, my friend's son asked the following:

"Will the Green Party take away my meat?"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Mar 23, 11:56:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You Betcha! Carrot Cutlets are what made Lizzy what she is today!
    Cheers Bubba

     
  • At Thu Mar 24, 09:47:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Bert said…

    They would have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands, a la Charlton Heston.

     
  • At Thu Mar 24, 06:14:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww poor kid. That's a valid political worry for a kid! I must say I don't care if people are vegan, vegetarian, meat eaters, or only eat rice crispy squares, as long as I can still eat what I want and need. I assume that the Green Party would hve enough common sense to leave everyone's right to chose food alone ;)

     
  • At Fri Mar 25, 10:53:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Tim said…

    I heard E. May with my own ears today say the Green Party is fiscally conservative. Saying it is believing it... there goes 50% of the Conservative base...... Yup carbon credits are conservative!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home